Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One

I have never been good about keeping up with things.  Life gets busy, and the things I love to do or the people I love to do those things with get pushed back for pressing deadlines and tests.  Photography is probably the thing I miss the most since starting medical school.  So, here's the plan: one photo, every week, to remind myself that the world exists outside of First Aid, rotations, or whatever else may come.


Sometimes, I find that photographs of the most ordinary things are the most interesting.  These are light fixtures on the 2nd floor library.  I have seen them everyday for the past two weeks (at least, before the construction started), and I'm starting to think that they are pretty cool.  They remind me of upside-down lotus flowers....or Chili's Awesome Blossom onion appetizer.  Maybe I have been studying too much, hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment