Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two

Since moving from California to Cleveland, the biggest adjustment I've had to make is to snow.  Who knew that you could fishtail if you drove too fast on ice? Or that Uggs boots keep your feet warm and toasty...and actually make a lot of sense when it's not paired with mini-skirts in 80 degree weather? (I'm looking at you, "fashionable" sorority girl on campus.) Or that it can still snow in April?!?  I sure didn't.  Although I may not be completely used to this phenomenon called winter, there is something about freshly fallen snow that is just absolutely magical.


This was taken outside of our house, at the Belgian Village (better rendition here).  I am a little bummed out about moving out of this picturesque place (the backyard is practically a forest!), but I will not miss the enormous centipedes that also inhabit the house (which probably go hand in hand with living next to a forest).

No comments:

Post a Comment